[Kmymoney-devel] porting the widgets to the qt model/view framework

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sat Jan 16 00:21:26 CET 2010

În data de Vineri 15 Ianuarie 2010 10:30:23 ați scris:
> On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 2:00 AM, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com>
wrote:
> > On Tue, Jan 5, 2010 at 11:01 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com>
wrote:
> >> Hi,
> >>
> >> Just wanted to let everybody know that work on the kmymoney widgets
> >> (most of them are in the ledger) has started so please give special
> >> attention to them while using the ledger. The widgets interaction in the
> >> ledger is a kind of clockwork :) so a lot of things can go wrong, please
> >> help spot these problems.
> >
> > We are done porting some of the most common combos in the application.
> > If you notice any bugs, please let us know.
> >
> > @Cristian, are you taking over the accountselector?
>
> Yes, I'll take it over.
>
> > In that case, I will get to work on the account tree.
> > When you are done with that, we can talk about creating custom models
> > for the common lists. We can start with the payees.
Well, I don't know how, but the work on the account selector trew me on a path
to create the first KMyMoney specific model, the AccountsModel. When it will be
done it can also be used in the account tree so don't start working on that
yet.

Sorry if I hold you back :)

Cristian Oneţ