[Kmymoney-devel] progress on porting the account/category selector editable widget to qt4

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 10:45:54 CET 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 5:29 AM, Cristian Oneţ <onet.cristian at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,

[...]
> I already have something compilable so I estimate that in a few days
> this job will be done. Meanwhile if somebody would like to write a
> model based KMyMoneyCompleter the accounts tree view will be there it
> will just need to be connected in the right place. I'll adopt this
> solution until the guys at Qt will improve QCompleter (the have quite
> a few bug reports on this matter).
>
> Just wanted to share with you my thoughts/frustrations on this matter,
> thanks for listening :)

Once you have something usable, commit it and we go from there.
The current account/category selector has refresh problems in KDE 4.4,
so it's a priority in this release.

Myself, I'm working on a full port of the Payees view in the meantime,
to gain more experience on porting K3ListView to QTreeWidget and
QListWidget.

Regards,
Alvaro