[Kmymoney-devel] work on models

Ian Neal iann_bugzilla at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Feb 16 00:46:31 CET 2010

  Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just committed a big patch that prepares the porting of the account tree
> to the model view framework. The code is not used yet (besides the account
> selector) since I still need to make some minor adjustments but if you would
> like to give it a try and help me spot some possible problems here is the
> patch that adds the committed accounts view above the old accounts view so
> they can be compared side by side. I would appreciate it if you would give it
> a try before I do the actual replacement.
>
> Thanks!

I noticed that in part of the big patch you have in
kmymoney/models/accountsmodel.cpp, addAcountGroup function, lots of
invalidateFilter(); statements at the end of each set of d->m_typelist
statements, can there not just be one invalidateFilter(); statement at
the end of the function or is there the chance that the function can be
passed an accountTypeE that isn't captured by the various if statements?
Would a select/case structure work better than multiple ifs?

Ian