[Kmymoney-devel] work on models

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 19:34:02 CET 2010

Great, I'll give it a try later at home.

A little nitpicking about the commit:
- follow the name convention for the file and class names:
kmymoneymodels.cpp, KMyMoneyModels, etc.
- use the same copyright header format as existing classes. the one
you are using is similar, but different.

As I said, just nitpicking, I'll test things thoroughly at home, since
I can't run it here.

Glad to see this taking shape.
On my side, I'll be waiting to implement the forecast view. And I'll
work on the loader in the meantime.

Regards,
Alvaro