[Kmymoney-devel] KDE or Sourceforge (or both) Tracking System ?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu Aug 19 15:03:00 CEST 2010

2010/8/19 Χρήστος Σιουλής <CSioulis at dsa.gr>:

> If my "participation" on these DISTURBS you, OK, I Fold!
> Anyway, given that "we (the simple "participating users") are not
> contributing a patch" (sic - at one of your sharp answers on a previous
> thread) maybe we haven't the right to ask and/or comment at YOUR project!

Just one clarification. My request for a patch came when I was
vehemently against a feature requested. Since I do this on my free
time, I keep my right to not work on something I'm against. I have
interacted with people enough to show that your blank statement is not
true. The project would have about 10 users if that were true.

And it is not my project, it is our project.

On the rest, I will comment later, if deemed worthy. I certainly don't
intend to go through one more argument with you.