[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney 4.5 is out. The stable version for KDE4 has arrived.

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Thu Aug 19 11:56:54 CEST 2010

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:10 PM, Mikael Kujanpaa <mahead80 at nic.fi> wrote:
> Hello Alvaro, and thanks for your comments!

[...]
>> > - In the help / About KMyMoney. In the translation tab, is the content as
>> > it is meant to be? It seems to display generally KDE translators, not
>> > the ones who actually translated KMyMoney. Not very big issue thought.
>> > :)
>>
>> I'll check with a localized version, but it could be the right answer,
>> since this version has been developed AND translated within KDE.
>
> Please check and if you see that the window displays correct names in your
> locale, I will know that the problem is with translation itself. Right now in
> Finnish locale it displays persons who haven't translated KMyMoney, which I
> think might be problematic in case of somebody tries to contact with them.

I checked the Spanish version of KMyMoney and the translators match.
You have the original translators, and the most recent translators
from the KDE team.
If that's different in the case of the Swedish translation, please
contact the Swedish translation and have them check the copyright on
the kmymoney.po.
Each translation team controls the files. They are not even in the
same folder as the code.

Regards,
Alvaro