[Kmymoney-devel] Strange error on first time use.

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Mon Aug 16 03:19:16 CEST 2010

When I saw this I decided to give it a try.

I installed KDE 4.5 on Fedora 13 yesterday. SVN is from this morning
(2010.08.15-10.42.31 in California). I created a new user and then a new KMM
file as that user. I added all of the US categories.

I got the same error at the end of the process. See attached screen capture.

I immediately ran a consistency check which was clean.

----
Brendan