[Kmymoney-devel] Anyone running KDE 4.5 yet?

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Sun Aug 15 01:21:37 CEST 2010

On Saturday, August 14, 2010 17:47:07 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> With any
luck, it's only a problem with the Argentinian locale, and
> then there's a
workaround.
> It might have something to do with Arch and Kdemod too.
> So,
the more people are running 4.5 and can confirm this problem or
> not, the
clearer the outlook.

[...]

It is slow to open in the en_US locale, as
well. I noticed that it now takes as long to open the xml files as a
database backend. I still have RC3 on my laptop, not 4.5 final. I'll try to
upgrade tonight to test again.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas