[Kmymoney-devel] Anyone running KDE 4.5 yet?

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Sun Aug 15 00:47:07 CEST 2010

With any luck, it's only a problem with the Argentinian locale, and
then there's a workaround.
It might have something to do with Arch and Kdemod too.
So, the more people are running 4.5 and can confirm this problem or
not, the clearer the outlook.

I will take a look at the holiday methods.

BTW, if I set the region to None in the holiday settings, everything
works ok. That's kind of a confirmation that there is a problem in
there.

Can someone try the Argentina holidays? There might be a problem in
there. Monday is a holiday, btw.

Regards,
Alvaro