[Kmymoney-devel] announcement for the release - first draft

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at kde.org
Mon Aug 9 05:25:41 CEST 2010

On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 12:18 AM, Jack <ostroffjh at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
> Excellent!  Just some minor suggested edits.
>
> On 2010.08.08 21:02, Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
>> Here is a draft:

>> KMyMoney announces stable release for KDE platform 4
>>
>> The KMyMoney      is pleased to announce the release of a stable
>> version
>                team
>
>> for KDE Platform 4.
>  I've seen it called SC4 - what is the official KDE name of 4.5, and
> should we be using that name?

In this case, I'm referring to the platform (libs and other stuff).
KMyMoney is not an official part of SC, the Software Compilation,
rather it uses the KDE Platform. Remember that it can be used in other
desktops environments.

I've made the other fixes. Thanks for the proof-reading!

Regards,
Alvaro