[Kmymoney-devel] porting the register to qt4

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Thu Apr 29 21:13:25 CEST 2010

În data de Joi 29 Aprilie 2010 14:05:03 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> > > I'll try to take a more closer look to the patch. I also have the
> > > chance to test some more here with my data.
> >
> > Thanks, but don't bother looking at the imported transactions part
> > since I'm in process of fixing that :).
>
> No, I won't.

Here's an update of the patch, it fixes the following things:
- selected multiline transactions now look really good
- some improvement for imported transactions (the problem that still remains
is that some transactions from the end of the ledger don't show up as they
should, this is probably because the numRowsRegister arithmetic is screwed
somewhere in my port)

Cristian Oneţ