[Kmymoney-devel] porting the register to qt4

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Apr 28 22:01:23 CEST 2010

Well I've just tested downloading a bank statement and there is still work on
rendering the transactions to be matched. I'll report back when I've fixed
that. I can't think of any core functionality other than that and the stuff
that I know is working.

În data de Miercuri 28 Aprilie 2010 22:33:12 Alvaro Soliverez a scris: