[Kmymoney-devel] KMM 3.97.2 Online Import

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Apr 15 07:58:35 CEST 2010

Thomas,

I'm having a problem with my 2 credit card accounts in 3.97.2. While reading
over the threads that I mentioned in my last email I think is a reference to
this problem in KMM2. If you don't see what I'm talking about I'll dig
deeper tomorrow but I suspect one of your fixes did not make it to 3.9x.

Here's part of the text that you sent me in the middle of troubleshooting
this problem (hoping this jogs your memory).
The reason why it is not matching the account automatically is, that the
resp.
field in the kmm-statement file is empty (acctid).

Usually, mapping an account sets up an id made out of the routing number and
the account number. If the routing number is not present, it is left blank.
This id is stored with the KMyMoney account information.

When an OFX statement is downloaded, the two fields are extracted again and
the id is constructed the same way as done during mapping and the resp.
KMyMoney account is searched.

Looking at your OFX file, the routing number (usually transmitted as BANKID
field in the OFX datastream) is not present. If it was present during
mapping, I know why it's 'failing' to find the account.

We can figure that out by looking at your kmy file. Convert it into a
readable
format (see
http://kmymoney2.sourceforge.net/online-manual/details.formats.html how to
do
that in case you don't know). I am interested in the value part of the
following construct for the CC account

  <PAIR key="kmmofx-acc-ref" value="xxxx-yyyy" />

where xxxx is the bankid and yyyy is the account id. Is xxx filled or empty?
Does yyy match the information of the acctid value in the OFX statement you
sent to me?
Brendan