[Kmymoney-devel] KMM 3.97.2 Online Import

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Apr 15 07:22:14 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Thursday 15 April 2010 Brendan Coupe wrote:

> Some time in the past year or so the online import process was changed in
> KMM2 so that the "Statement Stats" screen at the end of the import process
> was only shown if there were new transactions added to an account.
>
> I just installed KMM 3.97.2 and the summary screens are back. Luckily when
>  I update all of my accounts I only get one summary screen at the end but
>  it shows all accounts, even the accounts with no new transactions.
>
> Is there an option I can set so that I only get the "Statement Stats" if I
> have new transactions?

Not that I know. Maybe the change in 1.0.x was done past the creation of 3.9x
which lives in a separate source repository. I'll check into that. If you have
a hint what "some time in the past year" might be in more detail, it will ease
my search. TIA. If you can't, I need to grab the large shovel for digging :)

(Rich Kulawiec)