[Kmymoney-devel] KMM 3.97.2 Online Import

Brendan Coupe brendan at coupeware.com
Thu Apr 15 04:19:51 CEST 2010

Some time in the past year or so the online import process was changed in
KMM2 so that the "Statement Stats" screen at the end of the import process
was only shown if there were new transactions added to an account.

I just installed KMM 3.97.2 and the summary screens are back. Luckily when I
update all of my accounts I only get one summary screen at the end but it
shows all accounts, even the accounts with no new transactions.

Is there an option I can set so that I only get the "Statement Stats" if I
have new transactions?

--
Brendan