[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4 Bug - link colors

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 15:20:20 CEST 2010

I tried the following:
first, I checked the a tag, and I see no style being applied to it.
Then, I changed the color scheme to Wonton, and I opened Konqueror.
The links don't change colors either.
Since we use a Konqueror component, the issue most likely lies there.
I will report a bug on khtml so they fix this.

Regards,
Alvaro