[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4 Bug - link colors

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Sat Apr 10 14:55:02 CEST 2010

Hello Brenda,
I'll take a look into it, because it seems a different issue than the
one we fixed previoiusly.
The problem you see is on the account and category links of the home
page, right? The ones you can click to go to the ledger.

PS. I CC'ed the devel mailing list that manages the development of this version.

Regards,
Alvaro