[Kmymoney-devel] No Plugins Loaded

aga aganderson at ukonline.co.uk
Sat Apr 3 19:20:52 CEST 2010

Having previously installed 3.97, I uninstalled it and re-installed 3.96 (in
which my csv plugin is installed).

When I ran kmm, no plugins (zero, not any) were loaded. There were no error
messages, nor plugin messages.  Without doing anything else, I reinstalled and
this time all plugins were found.  I remembered a previous post so dug it out,
below.

Allan

Re: [Kmymoney-devel] no ofx import in my latest svn compile
 From: aga <aganderson at ukonline.co.uk>
 To: kmymoney-devel at kde.org