[Kmymoney-devel] KMyMoney: proposal to replace hard coded utf-8 in KReportsView::KReportTab

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Thu Apr 1 10:29:10 CEST 2010

Hi,

on Thursday 01 April 2010 aga wrote:

[...]

> Just thought I'd mention it, in case this is an opportune time.  If this is
>  in the area to be reworked, might it be possible to look at an earlier
>  suggestion that the headings on reports be locked, so as not to scroll out
>  of sight?

Talked to some Web/CSS experts here in my job and they said this won't be
doable with the mechanisms we have. So we might have to rethink the whole
report display a bit, but then we need to look at the report stuff at a whole
anyway to improve it. Reporting will be subject of the sprint in 3 weeks.

"I'd like to buy Windows." "Are you crazy?" "Is this part of the licence
agreement?" "Not really, but it might ease the usage ..."