[Kmymoney-devel] mime type question

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:53:39 CEST 2009

Hi,

I would just like to know why does the mime type definition desktop file was
removed from instalation? Laurent removed it and I saw that similar files were
removed from other KDE projects. Isn't this file used anymore? What mechanism
replaces this functionality? I'm complaining about this because right now my
kmy file is opened with Ark in KDE4 and I would like it to be opened with
kmymoney without setting this up manually :).

Cristian Oneţ