[Kmymoney-devel] WebPriceQuote update

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Sun Sep 20 00:31:43 CEST 2009

Hi,

	I've finished (I hope) with the port of the web price quotes.  Several test
cases are commented out, but if anyone uses those services, they can be
enabled by that developer, so we all benefit :-).  If anyone adds a quote
source, adding a test case should make maintenance a little easier in the
future.  If you want to run these tests, you will need -DPERFORM_ONLINE_TESTS
to get them.

	Now on to the next piece of the puzzle. :-)

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com