[Kmymoney-devel] playground/office/kmymoney/kmymoney2

Fernando Vilas fvilas at iname.com
Thu Oct 29 03:52:50 CET 2009

On Wednesday 28 October 2009 03:47:33 Cristian Oneţ wrote:
> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 10:38 AM, Thomas Baumgart <thb at net-bembel.de> wrote:
> > On Wednesday 28 October 2009 08:53:37 Cristian Oneţ wrote:

[snip]

> >> My sandbox didn't have the check strict iterators Qt flag (don't know
> >> why I haven't updated before the commit) so thanks to Fernando for the
> >> fix :).
> >
> > stupid question: where do I find this check? How do I activate it?
>
> It was added by Laurent in revision 1040342.
>
> Here is the diff:
[snip diff]

There were a lot of fixes committed recently that fixed iterators (by Christian
and Laurent, I think). When this flag was finally activated, my bit was fairly
small. It was the other folks who did the heavy lifting there.

I really like having this flag, and I would like to find some others like it.
It's always better to have something break at compile time vs run time or
worse, a subtle bug that gives bad data but doesn't crash.

--
Thanks,
Fernando Vilas
fvilas at iname.com