[Kmymoney-devel] designer plugin is working

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 18 01:20:39 CEST 2009

În data de Duminică 18 Octombrie 2009 01:17:33 ați scris:
[snip]
> /home/cristi/documente/dezvoltare/kmymoney-
> build/kmymoney2/dialogs/ui_kendingbalancedlgdecl.h:33:39: error:
> kmymoney/kmymoneycategory.h: No such file or directory
> /home/cristi/documente/dezvoltare/kmymoney-
> build/kmymoney2/dialogs/ui_kendingbalancedlgdecl.h:34:36: error:
> kmymoney/kmymoneycombo.h: No such file or directory
>
> This is happening because of the removed KMM_CREATE_LINKS. I'll try to fix
> these issues and any help or suggestions will be appreciated :).
KMM_CREATE_LINKS was removed by Laurent Montel in revision 978768. But since
it wasn't replaced by another mechanism it breaks the compilation on a clean
system. I would like to know if there was a reason for doing this. If there
wasn't such a reason can I re-add KMM_CREATE_LINKS?

Cristian Oneţ

P.S: It's getting pretty wird to keep replying to my own e-mails :D