[Kmymoney-devel] Problem with CMake

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 8 02:01:33 CEST 2009

All,

I seem to have broken the build process on my machine.  I just upgraded
to Kubuntu Karmic (so I could build the Qt4 version of KMM), and CMake
no longer seems to be working.  The error shown is:
"The source " myworkingdir/kmymoney/CMakeLists.txt" does not match the
source "myworkingdir/kmymoney2/CMakeLists.txt"used to generate cache.
Re-run cmake with a different source directory."

I've been unable to re-find the instructions that I used when I first
started building the Qt4 version.  Is this listed anywhere on the website?

Thanks,

Mike