[Kmymoney-devel] Transaction form nags

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 18:27:29 CEST 2009

On 10/1/09, Alvaro Soliverez <asoliverez at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello Cristian,
> I know it is a thorn in your back. I just found a couple of issues when
> using the transaction form:
Hi,
I've just took some time to look at this.

> - When using the "remember payee from previous transaction", when I just
> finished entering the transaction, a popup will show as if I had cancelled
> the transaction. Clicking No will crash the app.
I can't reproduce this. AFAIK I also use "remember payee from previous
transaction" since there isn't an option to turn this of and after
entering the second transaction for the same payee the cancel edit
dialog does not pop up. It must be popped up by something else. How do
you enter the transactions? I usually use only the keyboard (now that
it is possible).

> - Enter does not work to finish entering the transaction
I know about this problem if you mean the Enter button (from the
keypad) not the Return button. It seems that the kMyMoneyEdit doesn't
leave the edit mode when Enter is pressed but only when Return is
pressed.

> - When in an investment ledger, the investment is not selectable from the
> popup. You have to enter it manually, because selecting it from the popup
> will do nothing.
This is fixed in SVN.

> Just a couple of nags I spotted while doing the monthly finance cleanup.
By the way do you still use the KDE4 version for your finances?
Somewhere I've read that you lost a weeks worth of data with it. How
did you managed that? :)

Regards,
Cristian