[Kmymoney-devel] cmake version

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Sat Nov 28 07:01:44 CET 2009

Hi,

on Saturday 28 November 2009 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> Thomas,
> which cmake version are you running?

thb at dollo:~/devel/kmymoney4/build> cmake --version
cmake version 2.6-patch 4

[...]

> > I have been building the KDE4 version from SVN successfully for some time
> > but today I've started getting this error from cmake.
> >
> > CMake Error at cmake/modules/FindAqBanking.cmake:49 (unset):
> >  Unknown CMake command "unset".

We can simply remove the line in question if the helps. I just tried to
remove/hide unused variables.

Technology is a constant battle between manufacturers producing bigger and
more idiot-proof systems and nature producing bigger and better idiots.