[Kmymoney-devel] Exporting resources via Akonadi

Michaël Lhomme papylhomme at gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 21:45:40 CET 2009

Hello all,

unfortunately I'm really busy at the moment, so I have nothing new to show
about Akonadi engine. Nevertheless I've some tasks on track.

Exporting other data (accounts status, transactions, ...) should be quite
easy. I'm also looking forward to design some plasmoids mockups (accounts
status and quick entry).

Finally, I've just a question/problem : creating a quick entry plasmoid (or
whatever involving to create new objects on the KMM engine) would require to
save the data contained in the Akonadi engine instance. This may lead to
synchonization problem with the main engine instance of the application. Any
idea about this ?

Regards,

Michaël Lhomme