[Kmymoney-devel] Problem with detection of Gwenhywfar

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:37:30 CET 2009

În data de Luni 02 Noiembrie 2009 19:08:25 ați scris:
> În data de Luni 02 Noiembrie 2009 18:13:32 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just pulled the latest changes incl. the kbanking plugin and get the
> > following error when running cmake:
> >
> > CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they
> > are set to NOTFOUND.
> > Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the
> > CMake files:
> > GWENHYWFAR_INCLUDE_DIR
> >    used as include directory in directory
> > /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking
> >    used as include directory in directory
> > /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking/dialogs
> >    used as include directory in directory
> > /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking/views
> >    used as include directory in directory
> > /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking/widgets
> >
> > -- Configuring incomplete, errors occurred!
> >

> > When I check "ccmake .." I see that GWENHYWFAR_LIBRARY is setup
> > correctly, but GWENHYWFAR_INCLUDE_DIR is set to
> > "GWENHYWFAR_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND".
> >
> > Aqbanking is completely detected:
> >
> > AQBANKING_INCLUDE_DIR            /usr/local/include
> > AQBANKING_LIBRARY                /usr/local/lib/libaqbanking.so
> >
> > What could be the cause of this? The gwen include directory should be the
> >  same as for AqB.
>
> Well on my system the Gwenhywfar headers are in
> /usr/include/gwenhywfar3/gwenhywfar so the hints for find_path are written
>  that way. This may need a fix. If gwenhywfar was not found than the
>  configuration should complete and the plugin should not get built so the
>  configuration error is also a problem.

I fixed in SVN the part that if gwenhywfar or aqbanking is not found the
configure succeeds but the KBanking plugin is not built. To find gwenhywfar you
can add some more hints in FindGwenhywfar.cmake or use the GWENHYWFAR_BASE
variable to guide the build system to your instalation.

Cristian Oneţ