[Kmymoney-devel] Problem with detection of Gwenhywfar

Cristian Oneţ onet.cristian at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 18:08:25 CET 2009

În data de Luni 02 Noiembrie 2009 18:13:32 Thomas Baumgart a scris:
> Hi,
>
> I just pulled the latest changes incl. the kbanking plugin and get the
> following error when running cmake:
>
> CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are
> set to NOTFOUND.
> Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake
> files:
> GWENHYWFAR_INCLUDE_DIR
>    used as include directory in directory
> /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking
>    used as include directory in directory
> /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking/dialogs
>    used as include directory in directory
> /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking/views
>    used as include directory in directory
> /home/thb/devel/kmymoney4/kmymoney2/plugins/kbanking/widgets

> When I check "ccmake .." I see that GWENHYWFAR_LIBRARY is setup correctly,
>  but GWENHYWFAR_INCLUDE_DIR is set to "GWENHYWFAR_INCLUDE_DIR-NOTFOUND".
>
> Aqbanking is completely detected:
>
> AQBANKING_INCLUDE_DIR            /usr/local/include
> AQBANKING_LIBRARY                /usr/local/lib/libaqbanking.so
>
> What could be the cause of this? The gwen include directory should be the
>  same as for AqB.

Well on my system the Gwenhywfar headers are in
/usr/include/gwenhywfar3/gwenhywfar so the hints for find_path are written that
way. This may need a fix. If gwenhywfar was not found than the configuration
should complete and the plugin should not get built so the configuration error
is also a problem.

Cristian Oneţ