[Kmymoney-devel] Release issues

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 2 16:03:10 CET 2009

I have one problem which might cause concern to users; often, when I close
down KMM/KDE4, it 'hangs' for approx. 3 minutes before shutting down
completely.

This seems to happen every time I perform any activity on my personal file,
and sometimes when I'm just using test files.

Typically, I am unable to re-create it at the moment, but I'll try to abort it
and get a bt.

Anyone else seeing this?

It's a bit annoying when you run several tests in succession, giving rise to
the 'Another instance of KMM is running' dialog - though strangely, that only
seems to happen on the third instance, not the second like you'd expect.

I also get a really annoying load of QPainter messages clogging up the console
output, but that happens on other programs too.

--
Cheers,

TonyB