[Kmymoney-devel] A couple of queries

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Sat Dec 26 15:46:05 CET 2009

Hi folks,

Sorry I didn't get to send season's greetings; what with the hangover and
plumbing the new washing machine...

A couple of problems I had the other day with the fresh build I downloaded
from SVN:

1. Running make:
 CMake Error at kmymoney/cmake_install.cmake:75 (execute_process):
   execute_process called with no value for WORKING_DIRECTORY.
 Call Stack (most recent call first):
   cmake_install.cmake:39 (INCLUDE)

Then I saw Tom's post that this was due to an empty CMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX. What
is the preferred method of setting this variable? Do I have to run ccmake
every time I do a fresh build? Is there some way I can automate the setting?

2. Executing the program gave:
/usr/local/bin/kmymoney: error while loading shared libraries:
libkmm_mymoney.so.4: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
This library was installed in /usr/local/lib64; running ldconfig fixed it.
Should a run of ldconfig be done automtaically in the install process?

In case I forget nest time, have a good New Year!

--
Cheers,

TonyB