[Kmymoney-devel] Announcement draft

Thomas Baumgart thb at net-bembel.de
Wed Dec 23 09:09:56 CET 2009

Hi,

on Wednesday 23 December 2009 Cristian Oneţ wrote:

> În data de Miercuri 23 Decembrie 2009 04:04:51 Alvaro Soliverez a scris:
> > this is the draft of the announcement that I plan on submitting to the
> > Dot. Feedback is welcome!
>
> I like it, great job!

Same here. We should mention the minimum version of KDE4 required. Do we know
it? Here's the info from my system.

thb at dollo:~> kde4-config --version
Qt: 4.6.0
KDE: 4.3.4 (KDE 4.3.4) "release 2"
kde4-config: 1.0

If you have a lower version number, simply provide it here. The lowest version
number wins this time.

We also know, that there is a (compilation) problem with the GPG support on
trunk due to changes in one of the KDEPIM libs. Don't know if the same applies
for 4.4 as well.

Computers let you make more mistakes faster than any other
invention in human history, with the possible exception
of handguns and tequila. --Mitch Radcliffe