[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4?

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 12 12:52:36 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 11 Aug 2009 15:45:19 tonyb wrote:
> ---------------------------------
> CMake Error at
> /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57 (MESSAGE):
>   Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)
> Call Stack (most recent call first):
>   /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdepimLibs.cmake:76
> (find_package_handle_standard_args)
>   CMakeLists.txt:35 (find_package)

Okay, I've done some more research here.

The pimlibs are required for address book access in a couple of modules. The
appropriate include files are in fact present, in /usr/include/kabc. So I
hard-coded the paths into the 2 modules, and everything compiles okay.

The required library also seems to be present, /usr/lib64/libkabc.so, but I
can't build coz I don't know the cmake equivalent of -lkabc!!

--
Cheers,

TonyB