[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4?

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Wed Aug 12 10:44:57 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 11 Aug 2009 15:51:17 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:
> Also, are you sure that you have the devel packages for KDE4 and not KDE3?
> Just checking. :)

I have some KDE3 ones as well. The only one apparently relevant which I don't
have is akonadi-devel; this is only available in a 4.1 version from Suse, and
trying to install it gives 180+ dependencies errors - so I didn't! Anyway, I
see there's plenty of akonadi devel stuff in what I already have installed, so
I assume it's a packaging change.

Why are we using pimlibs anyway? Is this some sort of optional feature that I
can disable in cmake?

--
Cheers,

TonyB