[Kmymoney-devel] KDE4?

tonyb tonyb.lx at ntlworld.com
Tue Aug 11 16:45:19 CEST 2009

On Monday 10 Aug 2009 16:27:42 Alvaro Soliverez wrote:

> I've approved the request yesterday, so you should have your account
> shortly.

Thanks, Alvaro, all working. So I tried cmake, and I keep getting the
following error. I've installed all the pim devel packages I can find but I
still get this message. Any idea what else I need to install?

(Running Suse11.1 upgraded to KDE4.3)
CMake Error at /usr/share/cmake/Modules/FindPackageHandleStandardArgs.cmake:57
(MESSAGE):
  Could NOT find KdepimLibs (missing: KdepimLibs_CONFIG)
Call Stack (most recent call first):
  /usr/share/kde4/apps/cmake/modules/FindKdepimLibs.cmake:76
(find_package_handle_standard_args)
  CMakeLists.txt:35 (find_package)