[Kmymoney-devel] New to the list, would like to help with KMyMoney QT4 port

Michael Wolfe wolfemi1 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:44:09 CEST 2009

Hello,

I recently chimed in in the forums (as wolfemi1) about trying to get the
SVN version working but not getting any of the icons or the tip of the
day out working.  I tried using the cmake -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/usr ..
command from my build directory, but that didn't seem to help anything.
Am I missing something?  Sorry for asking about what I feel is probably
a very basic problem, but this is my first time working with CMake,
KDevelop, and QT.

-Mike