[Kmymoney-devel] Translation

Alvaro Soliverez asoliverez at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 15:28:10 CEST 2009

Hello all,
At the beginning of this port, I asked the translation team to hold on the
translations for KMyMoney until we had a clear assessment whether the string
would change much or not.
Well, a few months have gone by and I think the changes we are making are
mostly in other areas, and not modifying strings.

So, if you agree, as soon as we are done with the updates to the
documentation, I will upload those too, and send a message to the i18n teams
to start work on the translation if they want. I know we will have low
priority because we are in playground, but once we go through kdereview, it
is too much work to do in one go.

What are your thoughts?

Regards,
Alvaro