KMDI "width set" signal?

Vladimir Prus ghost at cs.msu.su
Mon Jul 4 11:47:14 CEST 2005

Hi,
I'm currently looking at a problem in KDevelop that boils down to a KMDI
question. Certain windows is essentially KListView, and it's desirable to
make the first column exactly half width.

That windows is docked via KMdiMainFrm::addToolWindow and its size is set by
KMDI. So, is there a signal that KMDI emits after resizing tool window?

Of course, I can add some "initial_size_set" method to the created widget,
and call it after creation, but I'd much prefer if constructor of the
widget would be self-contained and deal with this initial resize itself.

So: is there such a signal?

Thanks in advance,
Volodya