Tenor status?

Tobias Pfeiffer tgpfeiffer at web.de
Tue Apr 18 20:47:19 CEST 2006

Hi everyone!

By now, I read some articles about what Tenor is going to be to KDE 4, but
aside from the many third-party comments, I haven't seen any official project
page or a paper that describes *how* Tenor will work. I think that for such a
project, that forms the very basis on which the user will operate with his
files, there should be more information for people who want to participate.

So... can anyone tell me what Tenor is today? Someone told me, that everything
that needs to be thought *before* writing the first line of code has already
been done, like how data is stored, what meta-information is collected about
files, where contextual linkage comes into play and so on. I'd be happy about
a status report of Tenor, how people can contribute and maybe a sketch of how
things are actually supposed to work at all.

Bye
Tobias

--
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall
defend to the death your right to say it.