Help needed with porting Krita's brush engines to Lager framework

Tymon Dąbrowski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Wed Nov 30 22:44:08 GMT 2022

I am going to work now on 13) ``KisSprayPaintOp``.

If anyone else wants to join, here's a list of engines divided by the
amount of options (smaller amount of options doesn't necessarily mean it
will be easier, but that's at least some estimate; I started from small
engines too and now I'm doing a 'medium'):
Smallest (only a few options):
5) ``KisDeformPaintOp``
7) ``KisGridPaintOp``
10) ``KisParticlePaintOp``