Meeting tomorrow

Halla Rempt halla at valdyas.org
Sun Nov 20 13:29:03 GMT 2022

Hi,

Tomorrow is church holiday, and chances are pretty good that _if_ I manage to attend, I won't be up and about in the afternoon, so checking last week's notes... Emmet, could you take over chairing the meeting?

One thing I want to put in here: given that Ben Cooksley really want us to use KDE's new translation workflow, I think we'll need to fix https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/merge_requests/1645 so copy_po is removed and isn't used anymore and then merge it.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Halla