Fixes and suggestions on the dev.krita.org

Antoni Bella Pérez antonibella5 at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 14 14:54:12 GMT 2022

  Hi,

  These translations have taken me time but here are some foxes and a
suggestion.

Buttons are not translatable e.g.:

  https://dev.krita.org/
    CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT FUND
  https://dev.krita.org/contact/
    VISIT KRITA ARTISTS FORUM

The translation is poor: What does it mean? "improvements left and right"

  #: content/en/release-notes/krita-5-0-release-notes.md:565
  msgid "Bugfixes and UX improvements left and right."
  msgstr "Esmenes d'errors i millores en l'experiència d'esquerra i dreta."

Typos:
  in [in -> [in

  #: content/en/release-history.md:56
  "1.4.0: 21-06-2005, [dot.kde.org story: KOffice 1.4 released.](https://
dot.kde."
  "org/2005/06/21/koffice-14-released) This is the very first public release of "
  "Krita. Krita 1.4 was first reviewed in [Linux Format 71](https://
linuxformat."
  "com/archives?issue=71) and in [in Linux Reviews](http://linuxreviews.org/"
  "news/2005/06/23_00_koffice/)."

Right URLs (Applicable everywhere):

  This URL leaves without access to the page translated into Kde Userbase:

  https://userbase.kde.org/What_is_KDE/en

  I recommend

  https://userbase.kde.org/Special:myLanguage/What_is_KDE

  or

  https://userbase.kde.org/What_is_KDE

And a request: Can we see this website translated into pre-production? I say
this to be able to make corrections

  Regards
  Toni
--
Dubta que les estrelles siguin foc.
Dubta que el Sol es mogui.

No se n'ha de posar massa
	- A grandmother on the TV show "Las recetas de Julie"