5.1.3

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 08:59:19 GMT 2022

Hi, Halla!

I have tested the Windows and Linux packages. They start correctly, report
the correct version and have my latest colorize mask fix. I think we can do
most of the release steps ourselves except for adding a version to bko (I
don't think anyone has rights for that). Though we can ask sysadmins for
that :)

So, basically, we have the following points blocking right now:

1) Test Apple and Android packages
2) Sharaf checks what happened to Play Console.

After these two points are completed, we can do the official release:

1) Update download page
2) Publish the announcement
3) Ask sysadmins about a version on bugs.kde.org
4) Emmet uploads the version to Steam

--
Dmitry Kazakov