GSoC -- a suggestion

Dmitry Kazakov dimula73 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 7 20:09:01 GMT 2022

Hi, Tomaschowski!

The idea of picking the color from the image is very nice. We used to have
that functionality actually, but we removed that when filters became ported
to strokes framework. I guess the only solution for this feature would be
to make a copy of the layer's/projection's data in KisFilterManager before
the stroke is started and then pick from it.

If you want to do this project, you need to prepare a very detailed
technical proposal on how to do it.

I'm also not sure about the rules this year, I guess there are two options
on the project length. If you want to make it a "long" project, then I
would add one or two smaller tasks to it.

--
Dmitry Kazakov