GSoC -- we need ideas

Tymon Dąbrowski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:47:17 GMT 2022

I think a good start will be to review the list from last year and from the
year before, and combine them to create this year's list (I would put the
short ones first and long ones later).

And then we could add more, if needed :)

I can create the first list. I can do it in a shared document first? Unless
someone else wants to do it.

Tiar