Krita v5.2 Animation Audio Test AppImage 1.

Emmet O'Neill emmetoneill.pdx at gmail.com
Thu Aug 4 00:38:29 BST 2022

Hey all, Eoin and I have shared a test AppImage based on the current state
of the MLT audio branch. I've also put up a thread on KA where people can
potentially get involved in the testing and give us useful feedback on the
current quality of audio synchronization and workflow.

https://krita-artists.org/t/animation-audio-development-test-linux-appimage/45106

If anybody (on Linux) is interested in trying out the new audio stuff for
Krita before it's merged, this is a great way to do it and a great
opportunity to hit us up with some feedback. :)

Emmet