Thursday Resource Testing

Tymon Dąbrowski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 15:54:28 GMT 2021

Hi!

About that, please do *make sure* you did tests from *both** GRTT tests
list *(included in the instruction:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TboqfsYBGYVieh8b3C_vWUNanoLA51gZocfDaAQ8kQ4/edit#)
and from* KA thread* (
https://krita-artists.org/t/help-krita-improve-with-structured-beta-testing-of-the-new-resource-system-in-krita-5-0/28779
).

- GRTT tests are universal tests that should be done for every widget. They
test mostly edge cases of some specific operations (so, can detect possible
bugs that casual testing might not detect).
- KA thread contains special tests for every section, written specifically
for that section. For example for palettes there is a "use color picker
tool with Add to Palette functionality turned on" (they test even niche
features, I hope, so it should again detect bugs not visible in casual
testing - and different kinds of bugs than GRTT tests).

Testing of a section is not complete until you do both (unless of course
GRTT tests are not possible to do).

Thank you very much for participating <3

Regards,
Tiar