Is it possible to make Krita Fund website translatable and support other payment methods?

Tyson Tan tysontan at tysontan.com
Fri May 7 03:43:16 BST 2021

Hi guys,

I saw the new Krita Fund website is now up and I joined it immediately.
I wonder if the website can become translatable someday, so non-English
supporters can have an easier time?

Also, is possible to add support for mobile payment like Alipay or WePay
(Weixin) in the future? Because in China, Credit Cards are phased out.
You need to have a credit card to use the International version of
Paypal too. Worse yet, not all Chinese credit card can make
international payment. Many members from our local community would love
to donate, but the requirement of a credit card is limiting them to
Steam/Microsoft Store/Epic.

Thanks!

Best wishes,
Tyson Tan