String Freeze for Krita 5

Alvin Wong alvin at alvinhc.com
Tue Jul 13 14:10:31 BST 2021

Hi Luigi,

I don't oppose to the idea of split these messages into a separate
catalog, but I am not familiar enough with the i18n infrastructure to
know what effects it will have and what changes will need to be
implemented. Can you please give a bit of detail?

Another thing to note is that, although most of the relevant messages
are new, there are 68 of them that has been translatable for some time.
If we want to split these messages into their own catalog, ideally we
should have them copied over from the existing translated krita.po catalogs.

Best Regards,

Alvin Wong

Luigi Toscano 於 13/7/2021 20:18 寫道: