What's left in resources (outside of things Halla is taking care of)

Tymon DÄ…browski tamtamy.tymona at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 07:00:00 BST 2021

Hi guys,

I'm getting off, I think I reported all important issues here:
https://bugs.kde.org/buglist.cgi?bug_status=__open__&component=Resource%20Management&list_id=1889726&product=krita
(I tried to report all issues that are marked as "blocking" on the
spreadsheet)

There are some more (possibly smaller) issues here though:
https://krita-artists.org/t/resource-bugs-in-krita-5/23235/31?u=tiar

There are two still relevant MRs:
1) https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/merge_requests/949 (can be
merged as soon as Halla agrees with it).
2) https://invent.kde.org/graphics/krita/-/merge_requests/939 (requires a
small fix, will possibly break a string freeze because of Fg to Bg gradient
translation).

I think I finished all what I was currently working on except for that
!939. I can't help more but I'm sure you'll figure it out without me too :)

I will be available on Sunday for a bit so I'll figure out the translation
one.

I think that's all.

Regards,
Tiar